6:00pm - 7:00pm and kid friendly as always!
Located at Camp Cedarcrest 886 Mapledale Rd. (park in the main lot, walk across the bridge towards the main dining hall - rain or shine!)
Camp Argo is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and embrace the philosophy that "Everyone can be a HERO!" At Camp Argo we strongly feel that it is important for your child to grow through interactive play, traditional and non-traditional sports, arts and crafts, and other creative outlets in a safe learning environment.
Camp Argo believes in empowering campers of all abilities to dream big, be kind to one another, find their strengths, try their best, and learn to lead by example. To us, this is the definition of a HERO!
We also offer an Autism Inclusion Program which allows those campers on the spectrum to walk side by side with their neuro-typical peers to enjoy all the benefits of a summer camp experience.
1. Camp Argo is an outdoor recreational day camp for all campers ages 4 - 14 yrs. located at Camp Cedarcrest in Orange, CT.
2. Summer 2018 dates are from Monday June 18th - Friday, August 10th.
3. Our full camp day is from 9am-4pm with optional extended camp beginning at 7:30am and ending at 5:30pm.
4. E.S.Y. 1/2 Day Afternoon option (12-4pm M-Th and ALL day Friday 9am-4pm) for those attending Extended School Year or Summer School.
5. Per Session Summer Rates: $250 (1st camper) $225 (each sibling) $175 (ESY Afternoon).
6. Some activities include archery, arts/crafts, fishing, GoKarts, collaborative games, songs, and so much more.
7. We also offer an Inclusion Program serving those in our community with special abilities.
Please fill out the form below to contact Camp Argo!